Tinec® sublimation paper is manufactured under strict quality standards to efficiently perform its task avoiding production losses.
Treated with special components, it has high dye release values, without compromising image quality. Reliable and clear transfer with good resistance to high temperatures for a long time. Quick Dry.
Low ink absorption, ideal for keeping dyes on the surface transferring them more efficiently.
The correct face to be printed is the white one. The pink face is the back of the sheet.
This paper comes in A4 size.
Our inks offer several advantages:
• Excellent price – performance ratio
• Colors so intense that they surprise
• Quick dry time
• Does not expand when impacting the paper fiber
• Excellent Uniformity
• Strong execution capacity
• Good fastness to light and UV rays
• High transfer rate even at low temperatures
• Made in the USA and constantly tested, with very good results.
Tinec® inks meet the most relevant ISO standards:
• Color Resistance to Light: DIN EN ISO 105-B
• Color Resistance to Washing: DIN EN ISO 105-C06
• Abrasion Color Resistance: DIN EN ISO 105X12
Free of “APE” Alkylphenol Etoxilate
Download ICC Profile here